Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Road Tested With Gravette

"I remember waking up the next morning and being like, did I tattoo my nipple black. I couldn't figure out if it was a dream or not, and I didn't want to look." That my friends is pretty much the best way to open a post, a heavy quote from a heavy individual. It's from the newest installment of the Volcom series Road Tested, the David Gravette edition. He is one of my favorite young skateboarders out there. He's that new breed that can do it all. He along with guys like Grant Taylor and David Loy can skate everything. From the streets to transition they have it all wired, and Gravette is the badass of the group. In reference to the his Honolulu airport story, the same exact thing happened to me in that airport, it's just I wasn't flying first class. Plus, someone stole the autobiography of Salvador Dali I was reading when I passed out, so not only did no one wake me up, someone stole my book off my chest while I was passed out.

mike vallely chad muska bob burnquist eric koston bucky lasek

No comments:

Post a Comment